*Join us in November for our skincare series on Pumpkin Based Skincare! From head to toe, each week we will be teaching a different pumpkin based product. (AND our Hair Mask class will intro conditioner bars!!!)
$10 per participant & our classes are designed for ALL ages! Or schedule a private party to combine the entire series into one fun Girls Night Out! For more, email us firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our social media pages.
It’s not just for cute yummy products that we incorporate pumpkin into our seasonal lineup each year. Pumpkin packs SUCH a powerful skincare punch!
• Pumpkin is packed with fruit enzymes and alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs), which increase cell turnover, to brighten and smooth the skin.
• Pumpkin contains antioxidant Vitamin A and Vitamin C to help soften and soothe the skin and boost collagen production to prevent the signs of aging.
• Zinc in pumpkin seeds is brilliant for acne sufferers. Zinc will help control the hormone level and oil production, as well as assist with healing of the skin.
• Pumpkin seeds are high in essential fatty acids and Vitamin E, which are necessary to maintain good barrier function of the skin. They also regulate sebum, great for an oily skin.
• The molecular structure of pumpkin is small and therefore can penetrate deeper into the skin when used topically. This is amazing for treating a dull complexion, aging skin and pigmentation.
Each year we roll out our best selling pumpkin products like our pumpkin pie soap, still part of our Shea butter and coconut milk soaps BUt Maker Man incorporates real pumpkin, pumpkin seed oil,& pumpkin clay! & yes, he’s got silicone pie molds & bakers’ piping bags for the whipped icing dollops. 100% natural & SO good for even the most sensitive skin! (Also looks good enough to eat but won’t taste like it looks & smells)
The Pumpkin face mask is our other best selling pumpkin based product.
Due to the fact that we don’t use preservatives in ANY product, there’s so much we love teaching customers to use pumpkin for! Easy recipes you can do in your kitchen. Both retail locations are offering these classes the month of November. Please email us, or visit our social media pages for more info: